St. Thomas is an historic Episcopal church located at Slaterville Springs, New York, about 8 miles from Ithaca on Rt. 79 E. The building was raised in 1893 and is a diminutive rural example of the High Victorian Gothic style executed in wood. The main body of the church is a regular rectangle dominated by a steeply pitched gable roof. The church features a square steeple and open belfry.
The church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.